10.03.2008

You're Gonna Miss This...Moment, Sweet Dreams

Every weekend my munchkins and I have a tradition, at bed time the 3 of us snuggle up in "mommy's bed" and hang out. we talk about our week, we act silly, we simply love on each other.



I will truly miss this moment, and will do my best to hold onto this tradition for as long as I can. Have a great weekend everyone!



This "You're Gonna Miss This...Moment"
inspired and linked back to
Pam @
You're Gonna Miss This . Remember to cherish every
moment
God has given us.


Ta Ta for now

Photobucket

7 fabulous comments:

Pam said...

love it! We do this too... but, yeah... not the oldest two any more... and Leah doesn't always choose to join us either... I'll miss it when none of them want to snuggle up, read, and sleep in my bed with me!

sarah said...

That is sooooo sweet! I can't wait for those moments! Thanks for the idea. :)

Tina said...

This brings back fond memories of me and "my baby bungus" snugging together, giggling and just enjoying life.....that was just yesterday, right?

He And Me + 3 said...

So sweet! My littlest still does this with me too. I love it! Yes, hold onto those times as long as you can. They become so independant so fast!

KC said...

I love those moments also.. My moment this week had to do with kids cuddled up in my bed also.

eally said...

Oh this is so sweet! I love the pictures! My girls are 20 years old (twins) but when we get together we all still lay in the bed together and they will throw their arms over my husband so he can caress their arms and I will play with their hair and we just talk and laugh...I miss those times because they don't happen as often now that they live in different states.

kate said...

you are so inspiring Liz! How wonderful and how sweet. Since Pete has been gone, I too have been sneaking the kids in bed with me and sometimes after they fall asleep, I just lay there and stare at them wishing, praying that this life doesn't go by too fast...