10.29.2008

Wordless Wednesday, Munchkins

I am feeling rather indecisive this morning and can't pick out my picture for Wordless Wednesday. So I have decided to use 2 (I hope that's OK, please don't send in the SWAT team, my house is a mess!) So here is opposite day with pictures:

Quiet, sleepy, peaceful munchkins


Awake, rowdy, goofy munchkins

I love them either way. There are days where i prefer the sleeping munchkins, but i wouldn't trade in their funny side for anything in the world. Have a great Wednesday everyone!

Ta Ta for now

Photobucket

5 comments:

underthebigbluesky said...

i love how cute they are when they are asleep with their little mouths open.

sometimes i could stare and stare at them like that.

i too, having problem with WW today, what is it?

tjhirst said...

The contrast is what makes it wordless! How cute. I love the fist one the most.

Tina said...

Oh how precious these days are of having "little munchkins" in the house. Before you know it, you'll blink and they'll be all grown up having munchkins of their own!

TattooedMinivanMom said...

DUDE! Your kids are cloning!!!

Kelsey said...

Aww they sleep like each other!
I have a picture of me when I was 7 and I used my 2 yr old brother's head as a pillow in the car...nice sister I am!