10.20.2008

The Chatterbox Home

Welcome to my home, my inner-sanctum, the place all creativity flows...

Not that seeing how my home looks would unlock some giant mystery into who I am... but, you might figure some stuff out. Ha Ha. Here is our lovely house, and guess what folks? It could be yours!! (I see the look of excitement in your face.) So if you know anyone in SC looking for a home I would be happy to oblige. Just thought I'd share what it looks like when it's all cleaned up :)

On with the photo tour:





Pretty soon I will have a new tour for you from AZ. I know this is kind of a boring post for a Monday. Hey, it can't be all exciting or you'd expect too much of me :) Have a good day everyone.

Ta Ta for now

Photobucket

6 fabulous comments:

TattooedMinivanMom said...

Moving are we? Cute house. Is it really always that clean and organized or did you do that for the pictures? Come on...fess up.

nikkicrumpet said...

It's an adorable house...I love the kitchen! So you're moving to AZ huh? It's a great place to be in the winter!

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

Great thing about blogging is that it moves with you!!! So no need to pack it up and start all over! I LOVE your house, it is adorable and hopefully someone will snatch it up quickly! You have an awesome blog and a beautiful family. Thanks for your comment!

Elena Clemons said...

Hello! I found your blog through my friend Kate's blog. I love the music that you have here, and tonight Adele is playing. Did you see her on SNL -- she's awesome, and I wouldn't have known her music were it not for your blog. As for your move to AZ, where are you going to live? I lived in Phoenix for about 2.5 years. Just moved back to Albuq, my hometown, about a year ago. Best of luck to you! I'll keep checking back to read your great blog -- love the Sunday signspotting, too.
Take care,
Elena

Jennifer P. said...

white kitchens are NEVER boring! I love house tours :)!

American in Norway said...

Adorable! Do you have it on the market?