10.30.2008

You're Gonna Miss this...Moment, The Anakin Face

Many of you who have followed my blog for any length of time know that my son is obsessed with "Star Wars." Something I am going to miss is his Anakin Skywalker face. If you don't know the story, Anikin turns to the dark side in Episode III and eventually becomes Darth Vader. In the third movie Anakin makes this face when he has finally become consumed with the dark side:

The Munchkin is so proud of his representation of Anakin, I know you might think it is spooky, but we love it! It is so funny when he does the "Anakin face." I am absolutly going to miss this moment :)



This "You're Gonna Miss This...Moment"
inspired and linked back to
Pam @
You're Gonna Miss This . Remember to cherish every
moment
God has given us.



Ta Ta for now

Photobucket