It's a Tag, A Fun Tag, I Promise!
My lovely blog friend...wait rephrase, we learn so much about each other on this blog adventure, my FRIEND Pam over at You're Gonna Miss This Tagged me for random/weird facts about myself.
List 7 random/interesting/weird things about yourself people may not know and then tag 7 people to do the same, so without further delay, here you go friends:
1. When I was 3 my mom and I moved to Honolulu, Hawaii to get away from it all
(she had just gone through a bad divorce with my biological father.)
2. I can cook Top Ramon at least 10 different ways. Courtesy of the
"single and broke" part of my past. You can't beat 10 for a dollar!
3. I am an only child who always had a dog to fill the "sibling void"
This must be where my love for animals began.
4. I am a HUGE Jane Austen fan and can get lost in her novels (and the
movies from the novels) at any time.
"Oh Mr. Darcy!"
5. During college I was a house cleaner, now I can't even keep my own
home clean *aahhhhh*
6. My mom is my best friend
7. I love playing video games at night when everyone in my house is sleeping. Shh, don't tell my son.
I hope you leaned something interesting, do you know how long it took me to think of 7 interesting or weird facts about myself?? I really thought it would have been easier, seeing as i consider my self a "weird person." Oh well, that's whatcha got.
Now to tag, I am not sure I can come up with 7, so many of you have already been tagged. Well, I'll do my best :) If you have already done this I do apologize.
The 7 lovely women I am going to tag are:
Inside my Heart, Soul, and Mind
American in Norway
The McMommy Chronicles
More Wine Please
This is the Life
And My Mom, who doesn't have a blog but can comment here :)
There, I've done my duty. I hope I didn't scare anyone off with intimidation knowing you are blogging with the top Top Ramon chef in the country, ha ha. Have a great day everyone.
Ta Ta for now