10.08.2008

It's a Tag, A Fun Tag, I Promise!


My lovely blog friend...wait rephrase, we learn so much about each other on this blog adventure, my FRIEND Pam over at You're Gonna Miss This Tagged me for random/weird facts about myself.

The rules:

List 7 random/interesting/weird things about yourself people may not know and then tag 7 people to do the same, so without further delay, here you go friends:



1. When I was 3 my mom and I moved to Honolulu, Hawaii to get away from it all
(she had just gone through a bad divorce with my biological father.)

2. I can cook Top Ramon at least 10 different ways. Courtesy of the
"single and broke" part of my past. You can't beat 10 for a dollar!

3. I am an only child who always had a dog to fill the "sibling void"
This must be where my love for animals began.

4. I am a HUGE Jane Austen fan and can get lost in her novels (and the
movies from the novels) at any time.
"Oh Mr. Darcy!"

5. During college I was a house cleaner, now I can't even keep my own
home clean *aahhhhh*

6. My mom is my best friend

7. I love playing video games at night when everyone in my house is sleeping. Shh, don't tell my son.

I hope you leaned something interesting, do you know how long it took me to think of 7 interesting or weird facts about myself?? I really thought it would have been easier, seeing as i consider my self a "weird person." Oh well, that's whatcha got.

Now to tag, I am not sure I can come up with 7, so many of you have already been tagged. Well, I'll do my best :) If you have already done this I do apologize.

The 7 lovely women I am going to tag are:

Kate's Musings
Inside my Heart, Soul, and Mind
American in Norway
The McMommy Chronicles
More Wine Please
This is the Life
And My Mom, who doesn't have a blog but can comment here :)

There, I've done my duty. I hope I didn't scare anyone off with intimidation knowing you are blogging with the top Top Ramon chef in the country, ha ha. Have a great day everyone.

Ta Ta for now

Photobucket

9 fabulous comments:

American in Norway said...

OK...I'm playing... Will try to get it posted this evening! Thanks for thinking of me!

morewineplease said...

this is so great.. I was ramen queen in college, and Sense & Sensability is my favorite movie.. I like your 7!!

Pam said...

How about a post with those ramen recipes in it!! That would be awesome! Thanks for playing!

Tina said...

You're my Best Buddy too Sweetheart! Can't imagine my life without you in it and couldn't love you more then I do!

Tina said...

p.s. Thanks so much for "Is's - Somewhere Over the Rainbow" song....just for me!

Meaghan said...

Stopping by to say hi from SITS :)

-Meaghan

Debbie said...

Hi Lizzie! I have been tagged for three things this week, and I am horrible about doing them. BUT I am going to try and combine all three. YOu just need to give me a few days. And BTW, I thought your 7 things were very very interesting.

Debbie said...

Oh I just saw your Mom's comments. It's so sweet.

Queenie Jeannie said...

I love reading these!! It really shows just how much we women have in common!!!!

And yes, it DOES take forever when we're focusing on ourselves. Perhaps if we did it more often???