9.27.2008

You're Gonna Miss This Moment...Cupcakes

I LOVED discovering I had captured this moment at my daughters 3rd birthday party last year. Brother and Sister, a bond that can't be broken.

Can I have that cupcake?

I know I still have many more children's birthday parties ahead of me (I hope!) But I am sure going to miss it when the munchkins don't want mommy to do it anymore. I am going to miss seeing their little eyes light up as the cake full of candles enteres the room, and the look on their faces as they rip open a gift in front of their friends. I AM gonna miss this moment.



This "You're Gonna Miss This...Moment"
inspired and linked back to
Pam @
You're Gonna Miss This . Remember to cherish every
moment
God has given us.


Ta Ta for now

Photobucket

7 comments:

Pam said...

yes you will miss this... thanks for playing along. it helps out our perspective doesn't it?! It does mine.

Debbie said...

Hi Lizzie! Thanks for stopping by Blog Around the World. You are all linked up under South Carolina...a state we are due to visit very soon. So check in daily!

BTW, your family is so cute and I love your blog layout!

He And Me + 3 said...

That is so precious. I am going to miss doing my kids parties too. Birthdays are such a special time. Bitter sweet! Sad to see them growing up, but happy to see the little people they are becoming.

KC said...

awwwwwwwwww.. I love moments like that.

American in Norway said...

Oh such a cute picture! Birthdays are such a big deal around our house.... I will miss the moment when they are too big for mommy's birthday parties!

Mom24 said...

You're right. I must say though, my youngest two are my 3rd and 4th, and I keep trying to talk them into parties that aren't here. So. Much. Easier. Not as special though, thanks for the reminder.

morewineplease said...

what a great post and so true... sometimes I worry that I spend to much time behind the camera, trying to capture the moment, and atually, I am missing it!