9.23.2008

Tackle It Tuesdays 9/23

Tackle It Tuesday Meme


Today I am going to kick booty and get my house in ship shape...
(I swear, i mean it it this time!) click picture above for details.

How about it girls? Want to prove to our husbands that blogging can actually clean our homes? Consider us accountability partners. Every Tuesday I will post projects I have completed. Look, I'll give you proof that I am actually doing things other then playing on my pretty pink laptop.

Today, I started with the kitchen. Dishes, mopping, clearing the crap from counter tops, you know... the usual kitchen to-do list.

Before and After shots of my kitchen sink area

Well that was an easy one, next I needed to move that mountain of laundry from my master bedroom floor. (I was very scared what I might find in there) And by the way, I didn't "move" it I washed it :)


Before and After shots of our master bedroom

I hope you all have a fun and productive day, thanks for keeping me on track!

Ta Ta for now

Photobucket