9.29.2008

Bad Timing For Snot

My mom and I had a fabulous time at Earthling Day Spa on Saturday. The ambiance was so relaxing, although it still didn't completely relax me since I have about 500 million thoughts swirling around in my head at any given time. I did TRY to feel the relaxing vibe, they do a wonderful job there. I guess I am just way too anxious to ever fully succumb to relaxation.

I do have a funny story while attempting to relax though!

While the sweet masseuse made my body feel like jello, I started getting a twinge in my nose. She asked me to flip on my belly and put my hands on the small of my back. She then proceeded to massage my arms. Well, when do you suppose my nose started to run? Imagine snot running down your face and no way to do anything about it. Obviously I was not relaxing, i was freaking out! Talk about bad timing.

Ta Ta for now

Photobucket