9.22.2008

You're Gonna Miss this...Moment


"You're gonna miss this
You're gonna want this back
You're gonna wish these days hadn't gone by so fast
These are some good times
So take a good look around
You may not know it now
But you're gonna miss this"

~ Trace Atkins

I ran across a blog the other day that had a GREAT idea, showing the "moments" we're going to miss when our munchkins grow older. Click the picture above to check it out and maybe submit your own moment. Or check out Pam's blog via this link: You're Gonna Miss This

Here's mine:

*Mud holes and laughs*


Earlier this summer my munchkins discovered the wonderment of mud!


Zane was so excited mommy let them "have at it."


I think Audrey had mud in her ears for days after this...


Even our dog Louie got into the action :)

I remember thinking at the time all this was happening "Oh my gosh, look at all that mud I'm going to have to clean off them! Ahhh, and give the dog a bath?! I'm doomed!" But once I took a deep breathe and sat on my nice deck I quit freaking out and let them play till their hearts content.

I know someday this will be a distant memory, and my babies will no longer want to splash in the mud. Thank you Pam for helping me see how many "moments" will be gone too soon and to appreciate every one of them, no matter how dirty, sticky, or crazy they are.

What are some of the moments you will never forget?

Ta Ta for now

Photobucket