6.14.2009

Sunday Signspotting: week thirty











We have been working through some "financial issues" in our house this week and I am in need of a good laugh. I don't do these Sunday Signspotting posts near as much as I used to. Maybe I should, one can never laugh too much :)

(Please be aware that I did not take these pictures, i just put them here for your viewing pleasure.)

All images used with permission of signspotting.com


I assume that man is selling real merchandise


I swear honey, I'll wash the clothes tomorrow.


Oh Bummer!!


Talk about over-protective parents. Next I suppose they’ll want to move the target shooting range away from the daycare center!


How exciting!!

Well everyone I hope you all have wonderful Sunday, enjoy the last bit of the weekend and remember to laugh a lot.

au revoir, adieu, ciao, till next time...

Photobucket

10 fabulous comments:

ModernMom said...

LOL LOVE these signs:)

What a great giggle on a Sunday.
Thanks!

Mom24 said...

Sorry for the financial problems--believe me, I understand.

The signs are funny though. Thanks.

Glass Dragonfly said...

Great signs! A smile is just what I needed!

Anissa said...

Those signs are so funny -- I needed a good laugh.

Have a wonderful Sunday!

Yaya said...

I hope your money issues get sorted out. That is never fun.

He And Me + 3 said...

Thanks for the laugh.
I hate money issues...I hope yours get worked out.

Melissa said...

Money is a tough issue, definitely no fun...thinking about you and hoping for a resolution. Thanks for the laugh!

valentine said...

these are so funny, i think my fave is the dude selling fake bags by the sign about fakes LOL

stopping by from SITS to say hi!

Mocha Dad said...

These signs are funny.

Kat said...

I needed a little laugh. Thanks!!