6.30.2009

Interview With My Munchkins

Jen over at Under The BIG Blue Sky did a great interview with her 2 cute girls and I thought I would do the same. Kids really do say the funniest stuff :)

Mama (28) interviews Munchkin (6) & Mini-munchkin (4):


1. What is something mama always says to you?

Munchkin: I LOVE YOU BIG BOY

Mini-munchkin: THAT SHE LOVES ME

2. What makes mama happy?

Munchkin: ME LISTENING TO HER

Mini-munchkin: WHEN SHE WANTS TO DO SOMETHING EXCITING

3. What makes mama sad?

Munchkin: WHEN DADDY'S GROUCHY

Mini-munchkin: WHEN ME AND BROTHER FIGHT.

4. How does your mama make you laugh?

Munchkin: SHE HAS THE MOST WONDERFUL TICKLES

Mini-munchkin: MAKING FUNNY FACES

5. What was your mama like as a child?

Munchkin: I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THAT!

Mini-munchkin: CLIMB TREES, DO HER HAIR WEIRD

6. How old is your mama?

Munchkin: 29

Mini-munchkin: 50 & 8

7. How tall is your mama?

Munchkin: 20 FEET

Mini-munchkin: 100 FEET LONG

8. What is her favorite thing to do?

Munchkin: PLAY WITH ME & READ JANE AUSTEN

Mini-munchkin: GO TO THE GYM

9. What does your mama do when you’re not around?

Munchkin: WATCHES JANE AUSTEN MOVIES, AND LAYS AROUND KISSING DADDY A LOT.

Mini-munchkin: READ

10. What is your mama really good at?

Munchkin: MOPPING THE FLOOR & GETTING THE MOST SKINNIEST

Mini-munchkin: GETTING FOOD AT THE GROCERY STORE

11. What is your mama not very good at?

Munchkin: SOME SPORTS

Mini-munchkin: CLIMBING ROCK WALLS

12. What does your mama do for her job?

Munchkin: WATCHES ME AND SISSY WHILE DADDY'S AT WORK.

Mini-munchkin: UM, CLEAN.

13. What is your mama’s favorite food?

Munchkin: WATERMELON

Mini-munchkin: SUSHI!

14. If your mama was given one wish, what would it be?

Munchkin: TO HAVE MORE TIME WITH US!

Mini-munchkin: TO HAVE A GENIE IN A BOTTLE

That was so fun. Please feel free to play along. I learned some interesting things I didn't even know!!

au revoir, adieu, ciao, till next time...

Photobucket

11 fabulous comments:

TattooedMinivanMom said...

Okay, that is really weird. I did a post today with the same kind of interview but a couple of the questions are slightly different.

I saw your post title and thought, cool, that meme moved along pretty quick.

Only to see that you got it from someone else.

Mine's been sitting in my unpublished posts since March and I finally got around to posting it today.

I bet it's the same meme only questions got changed over the past 4 months. Remember that game "phone" when we were kids?

Yaya said...

Glad your talent is grocery shopping! ;)

I love these answers. Hilarious! Especially how old and how tall you are!

He And Me + 3 said...

They did a super good job answering these. Love that you lay around and kiss daddy alot. LOL too cute.

dood1ebugs said...

OH I can't wait to try this!

kimert said...

Love this!!! What fantastic answers! The picture of you three is so good. :)

I did this on Facebook a while back with my daughter. I may have to do it again just for fun.

Kelly said...

This is awesome! Grocery shopping does take skill!

kate said...

This was so great! I love the idea, and might try the same thing too! I love the part about you sitting around a lot and kissing daddy!

ModernMom said...

LOL I love this! Can I have a genie in a bottle too? Please!

valentine said...

i LOVE that your kids said you love reading and watching jane austen! this was fun to read, kids are hilarious.

i also thought it was funny that your job is to clean LOL

blueviolet said...

LOL, mopping the floor and getting the most skinniest! Your kids are so cute!

Martha in PA said...

LOL, they are too cute. I don't know which answer I like the best, laying around kissing daddy alot, or you are the best at getting skinniest!