6.05.2009

No Questions? Really?

Alrighty everyone. I have extended the window of opportunity by one more day. Meaning hardly anyone has asked questions they want to know about me! Does that mean I talk to much and y'all already know everything? That can't be, so come on ask away, you know you want to!

Plus don't forget I just had my blogiversary and this is all I asked for :(

*pouty face*

OK, that's enough begging. I'm off to read blogs! Oh and if anyone knows how to make that scrolling button thingy PLEASE let me know. Thanks!

au revoir, adieu, ciao, till next time...

Photobucket

13 fabulous comments:

Yaya said...

You mean where the buttons will scroll through? Not sure. Sorry.

You want another question? Ok!

Is your favorite color orange?

What's the best day of your life so far?

Yaya said...

You mean where the buttons will scroll through? Not sure. Sorry.

You want another question? Ok!

Is your favorite color orange?

What's the best day of your life so far?

camerapatty said...

Congratulations on your blogiversary!

So I have a question for you...

What is your middle name?

Inquiring minds would like to know.

Wishing you a scent-sational day!
Patty

Carrie said...

...oops! I forgot to come back, didn't I? How would you spend a million dollars if you won it?

{as for the scrolling buttons: check out http://www.sneakymommablogdesign.
blogspot.com/ She has just how to do that..step by step...and other tips for your blog!}

Missy said...

Hey, stopping by from Ann's. Love the blog layout. Happy VGNO

Anissa said...

Thanks for coming by today! If you could go any where in the world -- where would you go and why?

Kritter Keeper said...

hi lizzie, we commented on a previous vgno! glad to see you again. have a great weekend!

He And Me + 3 said...

Ok, here are some off the top of my head...

What is your favorite holiday?
What camera do you shoot with?
Ever had an surgeries?

Just A Mom (Call me JAM for short) said...

How did you meet your husband?
Was it love at first sight?
Do you think you would like to have more kids?
I'm pretty nosy, should I go on?

dood1ebugs said...

If you could be president for ONE day what would you do? What laws would you pass?

Just_Aimee said...

Stopping by for a late VGNO...

Ok..a question: If you had to choose the single most valuable thing you ever learned, what would it be?

E @ Scottsville said...

Hey Lizzie,

I stopped by to give your blog the 'once over' and yours looks clean, not too cluttered, nothing out of alignment, etc. I didn't see anything that I FELT THE NEED TO FIX! ha ha ha

Just wanted you to know. (and only doing this cuz you told me I could!)

ha ha ha

Erica

B said...

Okay so I'm late, late, late for this one - and well that's so me! So here's my question - IF, it's not too late :)

If you could have any tattoo what would it be and where? And no you can't say a Wrangler patch on your left butt cheek - that's my dream tattoo! Silly, Lizzie. snort, snort