4.23.2009

Lordy, Are We a Nutty Family!

What do you do when your hubby has changed jobs, you've moved across the country, had the kids change schools, then buy a new home, successfully turning everything in your life on its head?

You buy a new puppy to make it even nuttier around your house, Of course!

I introduce to you all Jackson (a.k.a. Jak-Jak, Jacky, Jax) our 8 week old Boxer.

He is such a sweetie!


Jackson meeting one of his big brothers, Louie.


So yeah, I have always had this habit of cramming all my stress into lumps. Do it all, get it done, and move one. This peeing, chewing puppy is proof of that :) I know when my mom reads this she's going to think I have lost my mind... But mom, when you come to visit in 2 weeks I dare you not to fall in love with this snugly little boy!

The pet count is as follows in our house: 3 dogs (1 Jack Russell, 2 Boxers) and 7 fish (don't ask me what kinds, no clue. I know they swim!)

Do you have any pets?

Ta Ta for now

Photobucket