4.02.2009

Inner Peace

What is true inner peace? Can someone really find quiet within their soul? I know I sound kind of deep today. I'm just wondering. I am so blessed, my family is amazing, my life (for the most part) is wonderful. But, there is always that glitter off in the distance, that wild streak in me that wants more. Not more out of life, but more out of me. The list of things I wish I was, or could do is lengthy and seems unattainable.


How do we find rest within ourselves and just be? When I used to do Yoga I felt far more "rested." But these days it brings me nothing. I take a deep breath and chug along. I feel lost, like I'm missing something. But, I am not unhappy at all. How is that?

Do you ever feel this way? Like a feather blowing in the wind.

I often wonder if it's being "just a housewife" that makes me feel like I should be more. Then I look at those sweet faces and all the work that goes into raising them and I feel completely fulfilled.

There must be a way to soak in life's greatness and feel whole, but how? So again I ask what is true inner piece and how do I find it?

Ta Ta for now


Photobucket