4.05.2009

Sunday Signspotting: week twenty nine



My gosh, it has been almost 2 months since I did my last signspotting post! Well, in light of me being in a silly mood lately I thought it was time for another installment. Enjoy!

(Please be aware that I did not take these pictures, i just put them here for your viewing pleasure.)


All images used with permission of signspotting.com


It's party time!


Put'em up, put'um up!


That's just mean


What an unbeatable offer


But which one is the Right Coach?


Hope you all have a wonderful Sunday and don't forget to laugh a little. We all have to get ready for Monday *ugh*

Ta Ta for now

Photobucket

9 fabulous comments:

Anissa said...

LOL --I like the drunk one!

Dea said...

Thank you for stopping by, I like your blog as well and the signs are really funny!

blueviolet said...

I love these! I hope you keep doing this from time to time!

Mom24 said...

Very fun! Thanks.

Debbie said...

I'm pretty sure I've been on that wrong coach a time or two.

Willo said...

Those are great! Thanks for coming by Green Gracious! Oh, and I also LOVE the song you have on here.

underthebigbluesky said...

hee hee hee. these always make me belly laugh.

sank you, sank you, very much!

nikkicrumpet said...

LOL I love these silly signs...stuff like this always makes me laugh!

whereismymind said...

That emergency phone IS just wrong! LOL! I love these.