4.03.2009

Painting Is Completed, Time For Some Wine!

It's complete! I finally finished painting the new house. The painter helped with a few rooms, but all in all it went quicker then I would have guessed. Next step is to get some nice wide slat white blinds installed and we're good to go! (Don't get me started on how long I have to wait for instillation... *grrrrr* 3 weeks!!) So without further ado, here are the newly painted rooms :)

To see "before" pictures, click here.

Family room media nook


Kitchen & garage entry


Office (with my fancy new desk I can't wait to blog from!)


Guest room/kids game room


mini-munchkins room, yes, it is THAT pink. She picked it


munchkins room, he's so excited that he picked the color


Alright, I will NOT be painting again for awhile. I am so tired! All that's left (for maybe next spring) is the master bedroom and the 3 bathrooms. This coming week I will start bring things over and making it look like a house :)

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend, I'm going to enjoy a glass of wine and read some blogs!

Today I am going to have a
virtual Girls Night Out!
wanna come? click below!

Photobucket


Ta Ta for now

Photobucket

31 fabulous comments:

naturalelegance said...

You did such a fab job of choosing colors! I even love the pink room. Wait, what am I saying? I LOVE pink. I were it all the time to remind the men in my household that there is an actual female living amongst them. ;)

Happy VGNO!

April

I am Harriet said...

HI!
Stopping by to wish you a happy VGNO!

Anissa said...

Now that your finished you can come over and help me this summer paint.LOL -- I don't look forward to that. You did a great job -- looks good.

Cinnamon said...

Wow! The house looks amazing! What a great job you did painting!
Happy GNO!!!
:) robin
cinnamon & honey

blueviolet said...

It looks absolutely beautiful! It makes me want to do some more painting!

Just A Mom (Call me JAM for short) said...

Love all the colors, but I think my favorite is the office color!

You did a good job. Enjoy that glass of wine and your weekend!

Happy VGNO!

Kristie said...

Wow! Looks great. I need you to come finish my bathroom. Repainted it in Feb, but still have the trim work to do.
Happy VGNO to you too!

♥spoiled mommy♥ said...

Oh wow-looks very nice, very fresh!!

Opus #6 said...

Your house looks great! That is a LOT of work! Happy VGNO!

JAN'S PLACE said...

Wow.. I love your house, the colors are terrific..love that home office!

Happy VGNO!

Jan ;)

♥georgie♥ said...

Just stopping by from VGNO to say Hi...
LOVE your color choices!

~*Jessica*~ said...

WOW!! great painting job. love the colors!!

Happy VGNO!!

Stacy (the Random Cool Chick) said...

Your house is gorgeous and you did such a great job with the colors and painting...it looks wonderful! :)

You totally deserve that glass of wine (or two) and relax... ;)

Happy VGNO!

~Sandy~ said...

Looks wonderful! i love the color in the office :O) Happy VGNO!!!

Shannah said...

Ugh, bless yer little pea-pickin' heart. Painting SUX! We painted our house this fall (23 ft ceilings and all) and I won't be doing that again for...like EVER.

Happy VGNO!

Shannah at The Flashcard Zoo

sistersledgekws said...

nice colors!
http://chattykathyw-s.blogspot.com

raquel roysdon said...

Wow you have been a busy woman! Happy VGNO, toast to you. Although my wine glass is empty.

The World's Dresser said...

Love your color palette! Stoping by to wish you a Happy VGNO!

Kelly said...

Happy VGNO! The painting looks great! It feels so good to finish a project like that.

SKELLER said...

A HUGE job, no doubt. And it all looks great! It must feel so very good to have it done. Your new desk is beautiful!!

Shop with Me Mama said...

Great job! you might just inspire me to paint my dreary walls! Have a great friday :)
Kim

Martha said...

Stopping by from VGNO (just a little late... I was a party pooper last night and went to bed at 10pm, but 7 hours of sleep was totally worth missing the party)

Painting is hardwork, I hired a painter when my house needed painting! High ceilings and all would have killed me! You did an awesome job!

ali said...

Looks great! I think my daughters room is the same color! VGNO

ali
http://www.motivatedmama.net

Holly said...

Love the desk! Hope you had a fantastic VGNO!

Ali said...

Great job painting! We still have a bunch to do in our old farmhouse, lots on painted over wallpaper to remove too, bleh!

Thanks for stopping by last night, I hope you had a great VGNO!

Yaya said...

That's awesome!!!
Would you mind telling me what color green that is in the guest room? We're looking for a new color for our bedroom.

kate said...

Looks fantastic Liz! I can't wait to come and see it in person someday!

Yaya said...

We've been looking at paint samples all day and hubby and I actually AGREE on the green you used in your guest room! Thanks for posting this!

Queenie Jeannie said...

Oh honey it's soooo pretty!!! Gorgeous house and I love the colors you picked too. You didn't do the master bedroom?? Couldn't decide on a color?

Your office - your desk - soooo terribly jealous, lol!

underthebigbluesky said...

all i can say is OOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH~

a

Tasha said...

LOVE all the colors! It looks amazing.