4.03.2009

Painting Is Completed, Time For Some Wine!

It's complete! I finally finished painting the new house. The painter helped with a few rooms, but all in all it went quicker then I would have guessed. Next step is to get some nice wide slat white blinds installed and we're good to go! (Don't get me started on how long I have to wait for instillation... *grrrrr* 3 weeks!!) So without further ado, here are the newly painted rooms :)

To see "before" pictures, click here.

Family room media nook


Kitchen & garage entry


Office (with my fancy new desk I can't wait to blog from!)


Guest room/kids game room


mini-munchkins room, yes, it is THAT pink. She picked it


munchkins room, he's so excited that he picked the color


Alright, I will NOT be painting again for awhile. I am so tired! All that's left (for maybe next spring) is the master bedroom and the 3 bathrooms. This coming week I will start bring things over and making it look like a house :)

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend, I'm going to enjoy a glass of wine and read some blogs!

Today I am going to have a
virtual Girls Night Out!
wanna come? click below!

Photobucket


Ta Ta for now

Photobucket