4.11.2009

Want Some Easter Cookies?

Let the resurrection joy lift us from loneliness and weakness and despair to strength and beauty and happiness.
~Floyd W. Tomkins



I hope you all have a wonderful Easter, we are going to enjoy some homemade yummy cookies courtesy of my mini-munchkin. You wouldn't believe the amount of flour all over my kitchen right now! I am sure going to miss these moments when my kids are grown :(



This "You're Gonna Miss This...Moment"
inspired and linked back to
Pam @
You're Gonna Miss This . Remember to cherish every
moment
God has given us.



Ta Ta for now

Photobucket

14 fabulous comments:

Anissa said...

Too cute! She even has some on her nose. Wait till you see our mess! The kids get to each do a Easter bunny cake tomorrow.

Thanks for sharing! Those cookies look good.

♥spoiled mommy♥ said...

Ahhh-dont you just love it!?
I love when they are busy bakers!
She is too cute!
Happy Easter my dear friend!!

Melissa said...

Oh what fun for both of you!She looks like a natural!

Carol said...

Those cookies do look yummy. Great moment to post about.

Have a blessed Easter.

Carol

P.S. I love the look of your blog.

Amy said...

What a fun way to make some cookies. Thanks for stopping by the other day. Wishing your family a very Happy Easter...

dood1ebugs said...

Happy Easter and Happy cookie eating!

Carrie said...

How fun! I love baking with the kids, but, yes, a mess is usually the result! I wish I could have a cookie! Have a happy Easter and enjoy these moments! THanks for sharing! I love your blog, too! So cute!

Yaya said...

Happy Easter! I love her smile!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just A Mom (Call me JAM for short) said...

Oh yum... yes, please send some my way.

Happy Easter!

Pam said...

i love the flour on her nose!!! id love a cookie!!! :)

E @ Scottsville said...

Mmmmmy, the cookie-making looks so fun and they're making me HUNGRY! =0)

Happy Easter ---one day late.

whereismymind said...

Looks like she's having fun and is quite proud! Mmmmmm.... Coooookies....

Debbie said...

How adorable!
And we spent the weekend making special cupcakes. My 18 year old son loved it the most!

underthebigbluesky said...

i love when the kids bake. it just feels so right!

hope you had a lovely Easter!