4.01.2009

Family Room Decor (with pictures!)

We have a plan for our family room! My hubby and I met with Shannon, our interior decorator (her services were FREE since we bought a couch at La Z Boy!) I am so excited to see this room come together. I am even more excited that my hubby and I agreed on almost everything in the room! The negative to this story is we have to wait 6-8 weeks for our stuff to be delivered, I am hopeful it will come sooner. Here is the plan for the family room, enjoy!

The accent walls are this pretty color called "Eastlake Gold." The main color is a lighter creamy version of this color.

Here is the floor plan! It isn't exact, for example: we will be putting in an L shaped sectional to sit more and the chair will be moved to view the TV a bit better.



(L to R) The artwork is a HUGE 60"x40" piece, to be hung above the couch. Nice side table next to couch. Lamp to sit on side table. Writing desk behind couch. chair, upholstered in a pretty durable blue fabric.


A drawing of our media nook area. We changed the Cabinet to be open on top, and topiary's seen have yet to be found.



(L to R) Two of these iron pieces will flank the media cabinet. Here's what the TV will sit on. The pots I need to plant the topiary's in.

There is a beautiful 8'x10' wool rug going in the center of the room, I can't find a picture of it. But it is oriental style with chocolate brown in the middle and a aquamarine blue along the edges.

Well, there you have it folks! Whatcha think?

Ta Ta for now

Photobucket