4.01.2009

American Idol... Top 9

What a night! This week everyone was able to pick their own style of music. I was shocked by a few contestants choices. i.e. Adam singing the 70's classic "Play that funky music"??? I didn't see that coming, but he ROCKED it non the less. Scott had a new hairdo that looked nice, I think he sounded his best ever too. Now who did the best? In my opinion it was these two guys:

Kris Allen: He brought so much emotion with his performance. He has always sung well, but seemed a bot boring to me, this week he proved me wrong. He did amazing.



Danny Gokey: His performance was so moving, I was fighting back tears in my eyes. He is so talented and can make you feel what he is singing about. Best of the night.



Who is in jeopardy of leaving tomorrow night? Unfortunately my man Matt Giraud didn't do that well, song choice was horrible for him. And again Megan Corkrey, same as last week with her she just isn't as talented as the other contestants.

Who was your favorite and least favorite of the night?

Ta Ta for now

Photobucket

5 fabulous comments:

TattooedMinivanMom said...

I don't do American Idol...but I wanted to say HEY anyway...

nikkicrumpet said...

Last night was the first time that I was totally blown away by Kris...he was brilliant last night and really took me by surprise. I thought Adam was great...typically out there and full of surprises, but he is such a great performer. I sure hope it isn't Matt going home. Last week he was awesome and he was in the bottom so I'm afraid for him. If I got to choose...I'm not a fan of Scott's I really thought his performance last night was mediocre at best...but the judges disagreed with me. I'd send either him or Meghan home.

Queenie Jeannie said...

I love Danny the best, but I'm sorry, I thought last night's performance was horrible and that he was really off key. I thought for sure the judges were gonna rip through him but they loved it too. Did it sound different on my tv???

RobinfromCA said...

I completely agree with your assessment of performance night. Danny has been my favorite all along but Kris and Adam are really coming into their own. Kris is really the complete musician. I told my husband at the end of performance night "Megan is on her way out." It really wasn't a surprise to see her go. Now, it's time to loose Anoop. Too much arrogance for mediocre performances.

SKELLER said...

Danny & Kris have been my favs since the beginning week. Adam's a talented guy, for sure, but he's not my cuppa...