4.01.2009

American Idol... Top 9

What a night! This week everyone was able to pick their own style of music. I was shocked by a few contestants choices. i.e. Adam singing the 70's classic "Play that funky music"??? I didn't see that coming, but he ROCKED it non the less. Scott had a new hairdo that looked nice, I think he sounded his best ever too. Now who did the best? In my opinion it was these two guys:

Kris Allen: He brought so much emotion with his performance. He has always sung well, but seemed a bot boring to me, this week he proved me wrong. He did amazing.



Danny Gokey: His performance was so moving, I was fighting back tears in my eyes. He is so talented and can make you feel what he is singing about. Best of the night.



Who is in jeopardy of leaving tomorrow night? Unfortunately my man Matt Giraud didn't do that well, song choice was horrible for him. And again Megan Corkrey, same as last week with her she just isn't as talented as the other contestants.

Who was your favorite and least favorite of the night?

Ta Ta for now

Photobucket