4.09.2009

We Had Fun

Yesterday the Munchkins and I walked up to the "town square" in our little subdivision. We sat on the grass and enjoyed the warm spring weather, and the kids played in the water fountain. It was so nice and relaxing. Just what I needed, a little sun and some cute little munchkins running around laughing. Sorry the picture quality is so bad... cellphone camera.

can you guess which 2 are mine?


We are trying to have as much fun as we can in this beautiful weather before the HOT summer hits. I can tell it's coming, any day now *eek!* I hope you all have a wonderful day!

Ta Ta for now

Photobucket

12 fabulous comments:

Kelly said...

Nice. Cute pic...cell phone or not!

Looks like fun!!

♥spoiled mommy♥ said...

Aww-that picture turned out good...sometimes those are the best-the random snap at a moment pictures. I love it!

dood1ebugs said...

looks like fun...my guys asked when we were going there...they still don't get how far you are now

Mom24 said...

I think it's a great picture. Hard for me to envision, it's in the 30's here. Enjoy.

Feel better too. :-)

Queenie Jeannie said...

I LOVE the picture!!! Super cute kids!

Where are you that it's warm enough for water fun??? It's been freakishly Cold & Windy here in Georgia!!!

KC said...

Looks like such a fun time. I can't even imagin outside in swimsuits yet.. Tuesday I was scrapping snow and ice off the van window before taking the kids to school.. crazy I tell ya.

KC said...

BTW.. Love the song playing.. as soon as I heard it start I knew it was Rob Pattinson.

Anissa said...

That looks like so much fun! Thanks for sharing!

Just A Mom (Call me JAM for short) said...

The little "hams" in the middle? Very cute.

Thanks for stopping by and entering my first giveaway! I'm enjoying hearing what everyone loves about their life! Good luck!

Yaya said...

That's cute!

underthebigbluesky said...

looks glorious!

so jealous of your warm weather.

and the picture is actually very nice!

underthebigbluesky said...

looks glorious!

so jealous of your warm weather.

and the picture is actually very nice!