4.08.2009

American Idol... Top 8

I know, I know... I am SO late getting my American Idol post up this week. Sorry guys, I have been busy today and am not feeling too hot. I was one of the many that missed Adam Lamberts' performance because my DVR cut off since the show ran late last night. Thank goodness for the wonderful internet, my hubby found it online and showed it to me. I wish he wouldn't sing like a girl all the time! Here are my top picks of the night:

Allison Iraheta: She sang a great Bonnie Raitt song and did a fabulous job.




Matt Giraud: I am so glad he did better this week. He rocked the house :)




Lil' Rounds or Scott Macintyre might be headed home this week :( It is getting so hard to pick now that we've come to know these kids.
Who did you like the best?

Ta Ta for now


Photobucket