1.30.2009

AAaaAaahhHHHhhhH

I know I have been MIA in the blog comment world. I am sorry, I try my best to share the love I receive. But, this week has been trying. I am amazed that I am still sane. Mothers and wives all over the world will forever have my respect for surviving kids/husbands!!!

I'll be back to reading your blogs soon, just a few more days of insanity and I should be good to go :)

I hope you all have a wonderful, super duper weekend!


Ta Ta for now

Photobucket

2 fabulous comments:

Mom24 said...

Just a few more days of being a wife/mother? ;-) 'Cause that's definitely the cause of insanity around here...actually more the wife part than the mother. lol.

kate said...

Hang in there, whatever situation is looming will pass and you'll be stronger for it...I know, bla, bla, bla! Go to bed early too- nothing feels right when you don't get enough sleep! Talk to you soon...