1.29.2009

Tree House

Yesterday while driving around the neighborhood we want to buy a house in I saw something shining in the trees. It was quite curious, so I pulled the car over and the kids and I went to investigate what was in there. Up a little path, through the brush and we found this!

A super fun tree house. The kids were so excited, so was I! Who built this? Why is it still hear? The munchkins played till they were ready to pass out. It was so funny, right there in the middle of the desert, a tree house. We for sure will be coming back to this gem in the sand.

Did you have a tree house, or a fort as a kid? I used to love tying ropes from limbs and making tree forts like Tarzan when I was young. I loved climbing trees, nothing was more fun then reaching the top!


Hope you all have a wonderful day, I am off to do more house hunting... The never ending journey to find the "right" place.


Ta Ta for now

Photobucket