1.07.2009

Giant Whale Coming Through

Must. breathe. treadmill. kicking. my. booty.
I. need. water.
My. legs. are. falling. off. my. body!
Why. is. my. butt. so. big?
I. swear. i. will. eat. better.
This. is. just. ridiculous.
Where's. the. damn. weight. loss. fairy?


My hubby and I watched "The Biggest Loser" premiere last night, nothing like good old fat guilt to get you motivated! So here I am exhausted, hot, sweaty, and STARVING!

I have a ton of things coming up in 2009 that require weight loss:

*High School Reunion (aaahhhhhhhhhhhh)
*Home Building (I want to have a pretty house with a pretty body)
*Trips to visit family now that we're closer (They all remember me smaller then I am now...)

But, the main reason for all this crazy workout stuff is

I am SICK and TIRED of being a giant whale!!!

I know I sound like every other female after new years "My resolution for the new year is to lose weight and get in shape" blah blah blah... 2 months later we're all back on the couch eating ice cream.

I have to get it right this time. I am heavier then I have ever been, even when i was pregnant with both my kids. No reason for this fat except me. I am just not as active as I once was and it has caught up with me.

OK, thanks for helping me cool-down from the treadmill of death. Off I go to fold laundry (how many calories do I burn for that?)


Ta Ta for now

Photobucket