1.08.2009

Pig Out Prevention

How do you curb your food cravings? What secret can you share?

I always start my day off great, fruit and/or yogurt for breakfast. A warm cup of green tea, and LOTS of water. Seriously... I go to the restroom like a hundred times, it's rather annoying.

Then comes lunchtime, I skip it (I know, I know, I SHOULD eat then. But, I'm not hungry.)

Then comes 2 PM. Why is 2 PM such a horrible time for me? Everyday around that time I am starving and I PIG OUT LIKE CRAZY!

Guilt fills up in me, "I'm a failure!"

I finish the day by eating well and going to bed saying "Tomorrow I will have NO slip ups, I will make it all day without eating everything in sight."

The next day rolls around and it's the same game, different day. It's like my stomach has split personality disorder. Damn you 2 PM! I loath you!

Any advice on taming the 2 PM monster within me?

Ta Ta for now

Photobucket