1.01.2009

Too Much Champagne...


OK, am I the only one out there with a slight hang over? *ouch* the noise from the computer keyboard hurts my head...

No really I didn't get too smashed, just a few glasses of champagne to ring in the new year. I can tell I am getting older though, I was ready for bed by 10PM.
I did make it till the ball dropped though, so yeah me :)

My hubby enjoyed the evening playing "Guitar Hero" with the munchkin, it's always so fun watching daddy and son hang out and enjoy each other.

The mini-munchkin danced the night away, twirling to classic rock songs on the video game. Me, what did I do? Didn't you read the beginning of this post? I sat on the couch slurping my champagne watching my family goof off together.

I hope you all have a wonderful 2009. Happy New Year
!

Ta Ta for now

Photobucket

8 comments:

Queenie Jeannie said...

*whispering*

Happy New Year!!

And you didn't VOTE hun!! Now you have to come on back, pick something you'd like to get FREE, and post it in the comments!!! I want lots of comments so we can convince her, lol!

Yaya said...

Mmmm...champagne sounds yummy! Gotta have some today! I didn't drink last night cuz I had to work today.....

Happy new Year!

Hula's Secret Blog said...

Whoo hoo drunky!

underthebigbluesky said...

good times, mama, good times!

underthebigbluesky said...

good times, mama, good times!

Jennifer P. said...

no drinking here--but we did play Rockband. I think it's hilarious that my 2 year old knows the words to The Ramones "Blitzkrieg Bop" :).

ALl the best of 2009 to you and yours.

Now go take an aspirin :)

TattooedMinivanMom said...

Sounds good to me!

KC said...

Glad you had such a nice New years.. Happy 2009