1.20.2009

Wordless Wednesday, This Is Me Video

We're back from a much needed trip to see the family in Northern Cali. I love them all so much. Thank goodness we have moved closer and can enjoy them all more often :)

This adorable video of my munchkin singing "This Is Me" from CAMP ROCK was taken by my beautiful cousin KA (she's who you hear singing towards the end.)

Both of my munchkins love everything about CAMP ROCK. Music is very big in our family (my Daddy-O is an Amazing drummer!) so it was only natural they would like this movie. OK, to be honest, I enjoyed it too :) I hope you all have has a wonderful weekend. Enjoy the "wordless" Wednesday serenade!




Ta Ta for now

Photobucket

7 fabulous comments:

Yaya said...

Oh my gosh, that is WAY too cute!!!

Hula's Secret Blog said...

Adorable!

Queenie Jeannie said...

Sooooo cute! I love seeing other people's kiddos on video too!!!!

Thanks for stopping by and spreading bloggy love!

fraizerbaz said...

Oh my GOODNESS! It's sooooo sweet! I am going to have to show this to my little girl, she'll get a kick out of it!

Good to have you back, btw!

Leon Basin said...

New High School musical? Hmm!!!

Tina said...

My amazing talented grandson! How adorable is that! So glad you had such a nice time w/the fam!

underthebigbluesky said...

your kids are priceless.

isn't amazing how quickly they pick up the words?

i have to admit i got sucked into camp rock too.

though i still refuse to watch hsm.