1.11.2009

Sunday Signspotting: week twenty four



Good morning everyone! I had a great sleep, both my munchkins were snuggled up with me in bed and I was even able to sleep in :) Also, The Arizona Cardinals beat the Carolina Panthers last night which means I am going to get a clean house! My hubby and I like to make friendly bets on football games sometimes, and my team pick won, yeah me! My dad wanted to be part of the signspotting mumbo jumbo and e-mailed me this gem below (obviously photoshopped at the end) be sure to read it all the way. Have a great week everyone!





(Please be aware that I did not take these pictures, i just put them here for your viewing pleasure.)

All images used with permission of signspotting.com


They are obviously worried about the influence of JK Rowling on their flock


No dictator-style speeches, no walking rocking-dogs, no prancing around in your underwear... Really, what are you allowed to do at the fortress?


A great way to make tourists feel really welcome...


A liberal approach to drugs trafficking.


What to buy for those people who already have everything.


(it says "Car Park Full") Is the car park full or half empty?


No open tin cans, No parking bikes on cars, No disco dancing, No swimming, No stick waving...FUN!


Ta Ta for now

Photobucket