1.05.2009

I'm So Sorry!

Dear blog world,

I have been keeping a BIG secret from you... I'm sorry, but I had to! I had to let my family know before I told you, I do apologize for not being honest.

I have been a bad girl.

When I started this blog I swore I would be open and honest and let my life and personality flow onto the computer screen. I guess I have not held up my end of the deal. It's all been a bunch of lies!

I have secretly been plotting and planning things behind your back.

Can you ever forgive me?
Can we still hang out in the blogspere?
Will you still be my friend?

I have to get this secret off my shoulders before I collapse, I just can't take it anymore. All the lying and secrecy is turning me into a person I don't want to be.

*Taking a deep breathe*

OK, I'll do it, I'll come clean...

For the last 2 weeks I have kept something from you all and I am so excited to finally be able to scream it with enthusiasm!!! (I had to wait till my parents came out to visit and let them in on our little secret because she reads my blog)
Hey you. Yeah you, the reader in the back row... NO I'm not pregnant so stop thinking I am! Seriously, I am a stress ball of anxiety these days and although I love my 2 munchkins, one more would just push me over the edge. So really, Stop thinking I'm pregnant before something happens!!!

Stalling....................

Ladies and Gentlemen, my little family and I are about to embark on a grand adventure. We will be BUILDING A NEW HOME!

From scratch. Yup, I am the proud owner of a lot full of dirt :) Seriously, there's no house yet and i was thinking about taking a lawn chair out there sitting on MY LAND. Don't you think the neighbors would worry about the new family building if they saw me sitting in a lawn chair out there???

Without further ado, here is our new dirt:



Ain't it pretty dirt? I just love it! I can't wait to get started on all the design stuff and planning. Now comes the fun part, Building permits! Woo Hoo!

I will absolutely keep you informed on the progress of our build. And, I expect you fancy, design divas out there to help me make some important decisions like back splashes and other unique little touches.


Sorry for not telling you sooner. I was bursting at the seams to tell you, I promise! I am going to attempt to keep a log of the home building stuff on another blog page so it doesn't get all cluttered on here. If you'd like to watch it go from dirt to house come on by:

Homebuilding Hullabaloo

Ta Ta for now

Photobucket