1.25.2009

Sunday Signspotting: week twenty six



Well, this has been a roller coaster week of emotions. No I don't have PMS! I wish that was all that was wrong. This darn economy is messing up my plans to build a dream home :( We keep getting major red flags from the banks, even the builder now and I don't want to end up with a half finished house, no roof over head, no more money saying "why didn't we listen to our gut feeling?" I refuse to be blind to what is happening across the country. So... with a heavy heart I fear the building plans will have to be put away for another day. I haven't talked to the "big man" with the builders yet to make it official, that'll come Tuesday. So here are some funny signs to make us ALL laugh and smile today, enjoy!

(Please be aware that I did not take these pictures, i just put them here for your viewing pleasure.)

All images used with permission of signspotting.com


I'm always up for a good bargain, but come on


Good thing they understand water conservation!


A rant about what not to do... or is it what to do..?


I've always known red squirrels for having a lead foot, strange.


Hey, that's not very nice.


What a helpful sign!


I'm speechless


Ta Ta for now

Photobucket