8.13.2011

30 Days About Me (Things I am OCD About)

There are a few weird things I do.


If I am getting myself a drink I always put in 7 ice cubes, must never be 6 and more than 7 is just  too crowded in the cup. Yup, weird. 





When I am loading the dishwasher silverware slots I have to have equal forks, spoons and knives in each slot. Yup, that's weird too.




MUST BE sock, sock, shoe, shoe. NEVER sock, shoe, sock, shoe.






And lastly when I kiss my kiddies at night I always kiss them twice on the lips and once on the forehead. I don't find that one too weird :) 






What things are you a little OCD about? 




30 Days About Me






au revoir, adieu, ciao, till next time... 
Photobucket

6 fabulous comments:

Bonnie said...

Seriously, where would I begin?..lol.

Bonnie said...

Seriously, where would I begin?..lol.

Martha in PA said...

I prefer shoe, shoe, no sock, but that's just me!

I love the ice cube one!

Mom on Caffeine

Melissa said...

Ya know, I am so disorganized right now, and pretty much since I've had kids! that as long as it gets done, I really don't care how! Sock, shoe, sock, shoe...or no sock and really now a days no shoe too! I don't fuss!
I work wit someone who has many OCD issues and boy do I love to play with that!
Loving this 30 days about you stuff!

chili pepper said...

Okay... this is kind of scary. I, too, am so obsessed with ice. Our ice maker has never worked properly. When it isn't making ice, my husband, who is in charge of getting the ice maker to work, knows that he needs to keep a steady supply of bagged ice coming into the house. It makes for a good marriage. With you on the sock thing, too.

Becca said...

I have a shoe thing also. I always have to start with the left foot!