8.26.2011

30 Days About Me (Favorite Clothing Store)

Can I say I don't like clothing stores? OK, so maybe I don't dislike them, but I'm not a fan. Clothes shopping is more out of necessity than just for fun for me. Plus I live in a small town so we don't have many choices...


I love little independently owned boutiques down town. 


I love homemade items from the local farmers market.


I love when my mom gives me clothes she doesn't want anymore (mostly because she is smaller then me so if they fit that means I've lost weight!)




Now, shopping for accessories I really enjoy! 






purses, shoes, sunglasses (I have a serious addiction to expensive shades), costume jewelry and scarves. good times :) 








What is your favorite clothing store? 






30 Days About Me


au revoir, adieu, ciao, till next time... 
Photobucket

4 comments:

Tia Todd said...

Hey Lizzie, it's KA! With a blogger account I'll *actually* be using. I have to. For school. Haha.

I'm an accessory girl, too! Clothing shopping is a chore. Especially with my mom...I don't know if you might have ever had the displeasure to shop with your dear auntie. While she has a fabulous sense of what I wear, I can always count on her to toss at least ten more things over the changing room door when I'm already trying to narrow down my stack.

Recently though I found a store in the mall that I think I'm in love with. Styles for Less. 80% of the clothing in there was made in America and is generally under $10.

Melissa said...

I love all things gently used. It fits our budget well and so much fun to find lovely 'new' clothes! I just bought a wonderful 'new to me' chair at an estate sale for $1!!!
oh I would have fun shopping with you I think!!!

Queenie Jeannie said...

I'm with you!! Clothes aren't my thing anymore, but LOVE the accessories! You'd just die over here...so much selection and it's to-die-for gorgeous!!!

Anna Lefler said...

I am powerless over many retail items...but especially shoes and handbags. YUM.

Hope you're having a great day!

:-) Anna