8.14.2011

30 Days About Me (Somewhere I’d Love to Travel)

Oh Geez, EVERYWHERE!

But seriously there's just a few places I would love to travel:


  • London, England
  • Alaska
  • Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
  • Kauai, Hawaii (already been but REALLY want to go back!)


  • Paris, France
  • Christchurch, New Zealand 
  • Brazil
  • Salzburg, Austria


  • Cairo, Egypt
  • Tokyo, Japan
  • Orlando, Florida (I'm always up for a DisneyWorld trip)
  • Athens, Greece


  • Amsterdam, The Netherlands 
  • Sydney, Australia
  • Morocco
  • San Marino, Italy (All of Italy for that matter!)


  • The Atlantis, Nassua Bahamas 
  • Fredrikstad, Norway
  • Las Vegas, Nevada 
  • Edinburgh, Scotland



That's like 10% of the places I want to go :)

This was a fun trip around the world! Now I am all ready for a vacation. Where do you want to go?


30 Days About Me

au revoir, adieu, ciao, till next time...
Photobucket

10 fabulous comments:

Cherie said...

Lizzie - I feel like such a dork. It took me this long to figure out you were back to blogging.
Welcom back!!

I love this 30 day thing you are doing and I am going to go catch up when I have more than a couple minutes :-D

I LOVE to travel too - I am always planning trips. We have traveled alot but it seems like my list in never ending like yours!!

I would love to go to Fiji and to Costa Rica :-D

chili pepper said...

Have to laugh at Philly. It was practically our second home for a long time. My hubby travels there every Wednesday for work. All those exotic places and then... Philly. If you ever get this way, we will meet up there.

Kat

Tina said...

That's my "traveling girl"........hope you can make all those destinations come true!

Kerry said...

wowza that's a brilliant list!!! Im going to save it, they all sound awesome :) If you ever visit London, I'll show you around!

Kerry via 30 Days xx

He & Me + 3 said...

That is a great list. A few of those stops are on my wish list too. Those pictures totally make me want to travel and I hate traveling. I just want to get beamed to places :) Like in star trek. Ha!

Lisa said...

Ok so I thought my list was exhaustive!!! LOL You have definietly added some to my own list!!!! AMAZING!

Tori said...

GREAT list!!!!!! Hawaii is at the top of mine. :)

Emily said...

Love it! Your post is making me want to vacation even more than my own post did!

Best,
Emily from Nap Time Is My Time

American in Norway said...

Ahhh! Well come on over! You will always have a place here in Fredrikstad! :-)

Becca said...

What wonderful places. London and Edinburgh are both fantastic! I want to go to Tokyo also :)