8.07.2011

30 Days About Me (A Photo That Makes Me Happy)

School Days

With school getting ready to start it has me all nostalgic about 1st days of school from years past. It seems like only yesterday my munchkins were tiny babies wrapped up in my arms. This year my daughter will be in 2nd grade and my son in 3rd. It just goes by too fast! 

These pictures make me smile, we always commemorate the first day of school with a picture. It makes me happy that they both love school so much and that they look forward to each new year. 


Fall 2006



Fall 2007



Fall 2008



Fall 2009


Fall 2010

The munchkins go back August 18th this year and we will once again take our annual picture. And these are pictures that make me happy. 

30 Days About Me


au revoir, adieu, ciao, till next time...
Photobucket

9 comments:

Queenie Jeannie said...

Awesome-sauce!!! Loved all the photos! We do that too. School starts just a bit after yours this year. Bella is beyond excited and keeps asking Daddy if her Hello Kitty backpack has arrived in the mail yet.

I sure hope it does or we are in BIG TROUBLE!!

Ali said...

Wow, they grow so fast! I love the pics, I will need to make sure I do that with our boys. What great memories! PS - I am following you again, I didn't realize I wasn't! =)

kimert said...

All fantastic pics! Can't wait to see the ones from this year!

Mommies 2 Cents said...

It's so cute to see them get bigger. I can't wait until next year to add my son to the pictures.

Stopping by from 30 days!

Aide' said...

OMG this is such a cute tradition, my kids never pose straight for pictures of the 1st day of shchool.

Martha in PA said...

Wonderful memories. I have tried through the years to get 1st day photos. It gets harder as they get older!!!

Mom on Caffeine

Becca said...

Those pictures are so cute. Your daughter looks too young in the first one to go to school!

He & Me + 3 said...

My how they have grown. Love the pictures too. CUTE

Carrie said...

Oh my gosh...that is so adorable! look how small they were! I love seeing all these pics together, how sweet! where does the time go?! {and I love those planters on your porch! ;-) }