8.16.2009

What About A Doggie Day?!

I notice this "Caturday" nonsense all over the internet every Saturday. What about a Doggie Day? Maybe there is one and I just don't know about it. Or better yet, dogs get everyday and cats just get Saturday! I'm not sure how it all works. Either way I was in the mood for some cute dog pictures :)

And since I'm in charge here I have decided to showcase Jack Russell's and Boxers cause that's what I have, and I think they're the best, ha ha. Hope you all have a nice Sunday.











(oh, did I forget to mention I'm a dog person?)

au revoir, adieu, ciao, till next time...


Photobucket

9 comments:

lov said...

i'm totally with you on this dog day thing....
but being that we are dog people, we can just let the cat people have caturday....and we can have all the rest for dog days!

:)

those are some cute dog pictures!!

Carrie said...

LOL! I love those little jack russels! so funny! We love our Skipper, too...but...we've decided to take in a kitten and will get it in about 4 weeks! I hope it's not a disaster!

Melissa said...

I just love that3rdpicture of your sweet boxer on the beach! I think it's great that you dedicate a day to your doggies! They are definitely your babies too!

Yaya said...

LOVE IT!

blueviolet said...

I guess I gathered you were a dog person when you said caturday nonsense! :)

Those are so cute!

He & Me + 3 said...

I loved these pictures. too cute. I am not a cat person at all. We don't have a pet yet, but will be getting a doggie someday.

Cherie said...

You GO girl!! I love dogs so much more than cats!!!

Martha in PA said...

I have to say I'm a dog and cat (and guinea pig) person - these photos are too cute! I dressed up our Yorkie in a Build-A-Ber hula outfit one time! I miss her!

Penny Lane said...

So cute ♥

I'm a dog person too! I have a Chihuahua. You?