8.18.2009

Football In Full Swing


Gee, Lizzie, what have you been up to? We haven't seen you around much, we miss you SO much! Our lives aren't complete without you in it! (OK, I added that last part, ha ha)

me? Where have I been? Oh. I've been been busy with football.

than after that I'm busy with football just a bit more,

in the end it's all about football ... apparently.

Hubby is coaching, my son is playing, my daughter is, well, she's in charge of playing in the dirt on the sidelines. What is my job you ask?

Make sure the coaches are happy, sell goodies at the concession stand, keep dirty daughter off the field, apply many layers of bug spray to hubby, son, and dirty daughter, keep track of time, help other football moms with any of the above listed items, earn money for the team through sponsors, hydrate the entire world, and drag everyone home hungry and tired :)

So again, to answer what have I been up to?

football!

and I love every minute of it!
(adorable pictures of my munchkins throwing around the pigskin coming soon.)

au revoir, adieu, ciao, till next time...

Photobucket

8 fabulous comments:

blueviolet said...

Ok, if you have to do it, you have to. But, I don't like it.

♥spoiled mommy♥ said...

I hear ya!!! My son is playing soccer for 2 teams so that has kept us busy EVERY day of the week.
I miss ya girl!

Melissa said...

love the pic!!! Can't wait to see more!

kimert said...

Story of my life! And even as much as I complain about it sometimes I too LOVE IT!!! I cannot imagine my life without football. :)

dood1ebugs said...

sounds like me during baseball season

Pam said...

I LOVE FOOTBALL!!! LOVE WATCHING MY TWO BOYS PLAY!!! I am totally here with you!! loving taking pictures of them playin! starting next week I will have 2 games a week for the boys playing and 1 game a week for leah cheering!!! someone asked me if i felt i had to go to all the games. HECK YEAH!!! I WANT TO GO TO ALL THE GAMES!!! if something like LIFE gets in the way i will be so dissappointed to miss a moment!!! can't wait to see your pictures!!!

Kelly said...

"we miss you SO much! Our lives aren't complete without you in it!" <---It's true! I've missed you and I've been missing in action myself, down with a cold! I can just imagine how everyone else feels!

So. Let me see if I understand...you have been busy with FOOTBALL?? It sounds like fun! Enjoy it!!

Cherie said...

Fun fun FUN!! Is all I have to say. It is a busy thing to have kids involved with sports but so worth it!!