8.13.2009

It's About Time!

I have been sitting pretty at 182 pounds for over a month now. Sure everyone hits weight loss plateaus, but come on! I'm at the gym at least 4 times a week, and eating well. I have kept a positive attitude on the outside. On the inside I have been screaming with frustration!

So this morning I step on the scale for my weekly weigh in...

178.4

YEAH, the last time I was in the 170's was before I had children. Yippy skippy! OK, I know some of you are thinking that is still a big number but for me it is a major milestone to get to pre-baby weight. I am thrilled. Bringing my grand total of pounds lost to 32 pounds. Which means I have officially past the half way mark to my ultimate goal.

Don't worry, I didn't celebrate by eating donuts. I decided to stay home, get on the treadmill while watching Rogers and Hammerstein's "South Pacific." Love that movie :)

What did I do different this week? The only thing I can think of is I drank a TON of coffee to keep up with my son's football schedule, ha ha.


Before (March 2009)



After... So Far (August 2009)

How did you do this week?

(also, want to appologize for not visiting your blogs as much this week, football, gym, dirty house... you get the picture!)


au revoir, adieu, ciao, till next time...

Photobucket

25 comments:

kimert said...

Girl, you are smokin' hot!!!! look at you!! Congrats!!!

Check out my ticker on my blog. :) I hit a new milestone today myself. I still have way far to go but I've hit my first goal.

Mom24 said...

Congrats! Wow. You are really inspiring me. I'm going to have to get busy and actually DO something about my weight. Everything else is changing now, I might as well too.

Great job working through the plateau. You should be really, realy proud.

American in Norway said...

LOOK. AT.YOU! You look amazing! WAY TO GO girl!... damn...I wish I could get motivated... 6 weeks until my 20th reunion & I have done NOTHING:.....

Yea HOT MAMMA!

Patty Reiser said...

Congrats Lizzie.
I so need to lose weight. I started the year off well, lost 12 pounds but then started having major sleeping issues and have put 8 back on thanks to the new meds and my lack of willpower over sweets and working out.

Carrie said...

Wow, what an accomplishment! It's hard to imagine what the numbers mean until you see it for yourself! You look awesome! I wouldn't even know you were the same person with your hair changed too! Just beautiful! Love it!

^..^Corgidogmama said...

YOU...LOOK....MAVVVVELOUS!!!
Just found you online today...really like your blog!

Jan's Place USA and Mt Forest Pictures said...

that is so cool! You are my inspiration to keep at it!!!

He & Me + 3 said...

wow you look great! That is awesome! Numbers don't mean anything when you look good. Look at you. Hot Momma! I need to get on the weight wagon too. I could use some motivation.

lov said...

yay!!! now that is impressive!!!

:) keep up the GREAT work!

Queenie Jeannie said...

AWESOME!!!!!!!! So proud of you!!!

Debbie said...

Woot! Woot! Good for you!

Tina said...

YOU LOOK MARVELOUS Darling!!!! I'm so happy that "Mr. Scale" finally decided to cooperate with all the hard work you've been putting in. Way to hang in there and stick to your goals. That's MY girl!

valentine said...

wow, you are doing so great! and i love musicals!

Ms. Sarah said...

You look fantastic sweets

blueviolet said...

FA-BU-LOUS! That is such a cool jump on the scale. Good for you! I love the brown hair on you too. Ya cutie!

Life With Dogs said...

Tremendous progress, you should be proud! :)

Cherie said...

Wow Lizzie I am so impressed!! Way to keep going and not getting discouraged with the plateau! It definately paid off. You really look beautiful :D

Martha in PA said...

You go girl.. you will have some new make up to celebrate. I got it as far as addressed in the envelope and into the car! You look FABULOUS!

Kelsey said...

You look gorgeous!!
Congrats!

ModernMom said...

WOWIE and Congrats! You are a beautiful woman. Loved reading this post:)

Sarah said...

congrats on your weight loss. The difference in those two pictures is HUGE! Although I have never needed to diet, I am getting older and I must say that the future of baby weight gain scares the poop out of me. You are an inspiration to ALL women, large and small :)

Little Miss Baker said...

you look FANTASTIC! do not feel discouraged, you look amazing and you should be proud of yourself. It isn't easy for most people to lose weight so keep at it :) You are doing great!

Bonnie said...

Awesome job!! I too am under the 190 mark FINALLY!! Looking forward to getting back into exercise too..been off while I was sick and now just plain tired.

Going to walk today..no running for this gal until tomorrow.

Kelly said...

Way to flippin' go!! I don't know if I would have had the stick-to-it-ivness to face that plateau and win. You rock!

Penny Lane said...

You look amazing! Just gorgeous! Hot mama! I'm inspired by you to workout tonight. What an accomplishment!