8.13.2009

It's About Time!

I have been sitting pretty at 182 pounds for over a month now. Sure everyone hits weight loss plateaus, but come on! I'm at the gym at least 4 times a week, and eating well. I have kept a positive attitude on the outside. On the inside I have been screaming with frustration!

So this morning I step on the scale for my weekly weigh in...

178.4

YEAH, the last time I was in the 170's was before I had children. Yippy skippy! OK, I know some of you are thinking that is still a big number but for me it is a major milestone to get to pre-baby weight. I am thrilled. Bringing my grand total of pounds lost to 32 pounds. Which means I have officially past the half way mark to my ultimate goal.

Don't worry, I didn't celebrate by eating donuts. I decided to stay home, get on the treadmill while watching Rogers and Hammerstein's "South Pacific." Love that movie :)

What did I do different this week? The only thing I can think of is I drank a TON of coffee to keep up with my son's football schedule, ha ha.


Before (March 2009)



After... So Far (August 2009)

How did you do this week?

(also, want to appologize for not visiting your blogs as much this week, football, gym, dirty house... you get the picture!)


au revoir, adieu, ciao, till next time...

Photobucket