8.21.2009

Wired On Diet Pepsi Randomness


I thought I would share some random hoopla because I have had too much caffeine this morning and can't seem to get my mind to stay on one subject (is it just me??)

************

My mini-munchkin started gymnastics this week. I am THRILLED. When we first got to AZ she didn't want to do it anymore. Out of nowhere last week "mama, can i do gymnastics again?" YES!!!

Unfortunately I do not like the studio I signed her up with. She knows her stuff, even though she's 5, she's had over a year of training. This class was a bunch of kids goofing off, jumping on trampolines, etc. The coaches didn't even show them proper technique?!?! I know I sound like such a whack job, but I paid for lessons, not "happy fun time." I will be looking into other options.

************

Football is going well, we are planning the football opening game jamboree right now. What's that you ask? It's like a carnival with football scrimmages being played at the same time. It also means I will be manning our teams booth, hopefully other moms will help so I don't get stuck doing it the entire time!

My son picked the #12 this year because it was my hubby's old football number. How cute is that?

************

Did you know I have 3 tattoos (well, technically 4 because one was covered up) and I love them all.



Yes each one has a "story" or meaning. blah blah blah, I'm sure no one is that interested. Did they hurt? I say no, but everyone is different. YES I want more. 2 actually, on my sides. A Gladiolus on my right side and a Daffodil on my left. These are the flowers for the months my kids were born. I am still working on bribing my hubby into letting me get them. (Sorry mom!)

************

Why can't people put their shopping carts away when they are at the grocery store? Is it really that hard to walk 20 feet and put it away in the little cart return slot? Every time I go to the grocery store I am forced to park in the South 40 because every spot close to the door is occupied by some shopping cart a lazy person couldn't put away!!! *ggrrrr*

************

I have been obsessed with folk music lately. Damien Rice has been on my iPod non stop this week. Not sure what it is about Irish Folk singers that make me get all OCD and download all their songs. Darn them.

Here Have a listen:
(don't forget to pause the music player in the upper right of this blog)



************

It's still hot in Arizona. I miss trees, water, being outside...

************

Weight loss, slow going but still going :) I am loving my kick boxing class. It is the only work out that works my back. I like putting on my boxing gloves and getting all my aggression out. And of course they are pink boxing gloves. My grandfather used to box, he'd be proud.


************

Well, I think my caffeine is wearing off (OH NO!) I am off to slice a million lemons for a Bunco fundraiser tonight. We're raising money for Relay For Life and guess what the chick who can't cook was asked to bring? Yup, lemons for the drinks. Perfect. So if you happen to be in the Phoenix area and want to support a good cause shoot me an e-mail or if you are not in the area you can donate! Just click the picture for more info.


************
I hope you all have a fabulous, wonderful weekend. Sorry for the long rambling post. Goodness, I just looked at how much I typed, sorry!!!

au revoir, adieu, ciao, till next time...


Photobucket


Photobucket