8.26.2009

Practice Makes Perfect

The Buckeye Bolts... The cutest little flag football team you've ever seen :) These little guys practice Monday through Friday and I have yet to hear them complain! My munchkin is sure enjoying having his daddy on the field too. Season kick off is this Saturday, wish us luck!


Be prepared, I have a million pictures so far and the games haven't even started!! I seriously need someone to come over and help me get caught up on my scrap booking. I used to be so good at keeping up with all the memories. The kids got bigger and life got more demanding. I guess that's why I started this blog :)


My mom and dad will be flying out to see the munchkins first scrimmage. He is VERY excited. So I am off to clean my messy house since "real people" are going to see the inside. *eek*

au revoir, adieu, ciao, till next time...


Photobucket

6 comments:

kimert said...

So very cute!!! And you know how much I love football even if it is of the flag variety! :)

Cherie said...

Great pictures so far! Put them in a blog book Lizzie, it's so much easier and cheaper!

I too am looking forward to the first game. These little guys are just so dang cute!!!!

What great parents you have to support your kids by flying in to see a scrimmage - cool!

He & Me + 3 said...

I wish we lived closer because I would come over and keep you company and scrap with you. Cute collage. Bring on the pictures.

blueviolet said...

How cool that your parents are flying in for it!

Yaya said...

Awesome layout.

Kelly said...

So cute! Everyone has me so nostalgic for first day's of school and now kid sports! Sigh...

Warning: They grow up faster than you can imagine...savor every minute!