There are times when I am reading blogs that I stumble upon a post I just HAVE TO SHARE. Do you ever have those moments? "Wow, this is such a great idea (or tip, or advice, or whatever) I wish it was on my blog!" Well, I am going to put some of them on here from time to time. *with permission of course*
Jeannie over at Jeanie's Happy World posted this the other day and I about died laughing, then of course I was scared for our country. But that's an entirely different discussion... Enjoy!
10 Signs you've joined ObamaCare, Letterman style:
(10) Your annual breast exam is done at Hooters.
(9) Directions to your doctor's office include, "Take a left when you enter the trailer park."
(8) The tongue depressors taste faintly of Fudgesicles.
(7) The only proctologist in the plan is "Gus" from Roto-Rooter.
(6) The only item listed under Preventive Care Coverage is "an apple a day.."
(5) Your primary care physician is wearing the pants you gave to Goodwill last month.
(4) The line, "The patient is responsible for 200% of out-of-network charges," is not a typographical error.
(3) The only expense covered 100% is "embalming."
(2) Your Prozac comes in different colors with little M's on them.
AND THE NUMBER ONE SIGN YOU'VE JOINED OBAMACARE:
(1) You ask for Viagra and they give you a Popsicle stick and duct tape .
Thanks Jeannie for the laughs!!!
au revoir, adieu, ciao, till next time...