5.29.2009

The Tank Top Photo Shoot

I was shocked that so many of you wanted to know what my cute new tank top looked like from my previous post! So I thought I'd do a little photo shoot to show off my 20 pounds lighter self in my new Harley shirt...


Take 1: Oops, my boobs squished the design.



Take 2: Hey, it's me! but you can't really see the shirt.



Take 3: It looks like my armpit is going to attack!



Take 4: How did I accidentally take a picture of my feet?
Taking pictures of yourself is harder than I expected.



Take 5: Hum, well... Here's a picture of my back. Not sure
how this helps you see the shirt though.



Take 6: Since we're goofing off now, let's try one of those sexy close up eye shots! Not quite what I expected, I look drunk.

*
*
*
*
*

Take 7: Viola! I figured taking the shirt off would work better :) Here you go my dears, my new shirt. (and yes, I am standing in my living room with no shirt on with the blinds wide open, AAHHHHHHHH)


WOW, I'm exhausted! This photo shoot stuff is tough. It's a good thing I never pursued my modeling career, HA HA! Hope you had fun :) Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

au revoir, adieu, ciao, till next time...

Photobucket

22 fabulous comments:

Just_Aimee said...

Happy VGNO! Love the tank...

Yaya said...

Woot Woot! Hot Mama!

Anissa said...

That was fun!! Love the shirt! Congrats on losing the weight you look great!

Just A Mom (Call me JAM for short) said...

I love tank tops, I live in them during the summer. The one you got is really cute! Congrats on the weight loss. i think I've said it before... I'M JEALOUS!

Carrie said...

Cute top! And you look great...feet, back and armpit! hee hee! Enjoy wearing your super cute tank on that awesome bike!

Have a great weekend!

♥spoiled mommy♥ said...

You are just too darn cute!!
20 pounds-way to go!! Im so proud of you!!

Gena said...

You silly! Good job on the 20 pounds!

Happy VGNO!

Mom24 said...

Congratulations! That is really, really great. Good for you.

theglassdragonfly said...

I like the shirt! Funny pics!

Hope you had a good night.

kimert said...

Cute tank!! Congrats again on the 20# loss!!!

He And Me + 3 said...

THat is a cute tank...and I love the color:)
Thanks for posting a few pictures of it and you too!
You are too funny with your own comments.

JAN'S PLACE said...

that was tooo funny! The shirt is hot, and the pix were great!

Congrats on a 20lb loss ,that is really great!

E @ Scottsville said...

Ha ha ha, those were some funny shots!....and then you finally give in and lay it down for a photo.

Great job!

Thanks for visiting me tonight!

Susan Campbell Cross said...

Hi Lizzie! I love the new tank top--definitely worth the splurge. I am excited for you about the weight loss. Don't sweat it if you end up keeping those hips. I doubt there's a man around who doesn't like women with hips. Happy VGNO!

Queenie Jeannie said...

You are so adorable!! Loved this post!

{our happy nest} said...

that was too funny! way to go on the weight loss! i'm seriously still laughing at your photo shoot. :)

nikkicrumpet said...

You look marvelous!! And perfect for showing off that hot momma shirt!

Femin Susan said...

You are marvelous!

Martha (FL) said...

Fun shots. Congrats on the 20 lbs. I am going to get back into it when I get to PA! My Moving blog, is going to become my food and fitness blog!

Carolee / Home4ever said...

I'm late, but I'm here. Got tired Friday night before I got through all the blogs.

Yesterday was super-busy, fell into bed with my computer (for once!)

So here I am!

Hope you'all had a good one!

BTW- cute top!

underthebigbluesky said...

i have endless photos of myself i have deleted like that, all off angle or too close, or making my face look even bigger. blech!

you are a brave, brave woman showing us!

SKELLER said...

minus 20 lbs?!? Go, You!!! And, y'know, tank tops are pretty much req'd clothing in AZ in the summer, aren't they?