5.01.2009

Body Check

Every reach that point where you look down at yourself and say "Ack, what the Hell happened to my body? Who am I? Where did all this fat come from? AHHHHHHHH!!" Well, that was me a few weeks ago. I finally got to where I was mad about my weight and decided to do something about it. (with vengeance I might add)

In 2 weeks of joining Weight Watchers I have lost 9.8 pounds! WOW, I am shocked. All I am doing is eating better, Oh and sweating my butt off in the gym every other day.

My body is so mad at me right now, I think my left arm is about ready to go on strike. Everything hurts, but it's working :) ha ha. The things we go through to look better (be healthy). The gym I joined is called Lifetime Fitness, this place reminds me of Disneyland with work out equipment. It is HUGE and has everything imaginable. At first I wasn't sure I was going to like it because it looked quite intimidating, but now I love it! There's so much room I never feel closed in by all the skinny gorgeous people that regular gyms. (just copy what their doing, it's like a free personal trainer!)


So things are chugging along. I have cut out all fast food. (OK, that's a lie, I had Wendy's last week but at least it was a salad! And I still have to have In-N-Out every once in a while because it really isn't that bad for you, they use all natural oils and have less then half the calories as regular fast food joints)

I am feeling pretty confident that my large behind will actually be normal size again. 9.8 pounds is a good start, I have a long way to go but I can honestly say I am giving it 100% this time :) Any tips or tricks of the trade?

Ta Ta for now

Photobucket


Photobucket
Today I am going to have a
virtual Girls Night Out!
wanna come? click below!

32 comments:

Mom24 said...

Good for you! That's awesome. Keep going.

kimert said...

Awesome!! :)

♥spoiled mommy♥ said...

hey thats great!!!
i need to lose about 15 pounds...its just wont come off!
but i dont have the time to work out...i just dont, lame excuse but the truth.
way to go-im pulling for ya!

Anissa said...

Happy VGNO

Kat said...

Way to go! I am trying to loose that extra weight too.

Happy VGNO!!

Elizabeth said...

Good for you, that's so awesome. I just visited our local Y today so that I can start to do the same thing, I've got to start shedding some pounds! Thanks for the inspiration :)

Happy VGNO!

Mandala Michelle said...

9 pounds is fantastic! Maybe WW is the way to go for me too.

Gena said...

That's great!

Happy VGNO!

Carolee said...

Happy VGNO! Congrats on the weight loss- you surely deserve it after working out so much!

pam said...

I'm back!! I am so excited to hear of your success. You are on the right track.

Debbie said...

That is great! You should be proud.

Ali said...

You are off to a great start! I need to do something and STICK WITH IT! I have been so bad lately. Swimsuit season is almost here, ack! Good luck! Happy VGNO =)

~~tonya~~ said...

Great start!! Congrats on the 1st 10 lbs.

Happy VGNO

Liz said...

That is awesome. HAPPY VGNO

Martha (FL) said...

Congrats. Happy VGNO.
WW is a great program. I've been successful losing in the past, but never succesful in keeping it of... always made major life changes about the same time - self sabotage maybe? I'm going back to WW once we get moved back to PA!

Just_Aimee said...

Way to go!! I need to join WW! Stopping by for VGNO...love the beautiful music playing on your blog.

Stacy (the Random Cool Chick) said...

Great job! My aunt has nothing but great things to say about WW - she successfully lost 80 or 90 pounds total, and has kept if off for about 2 years now...she couldn't be happier! :)

Happy VGNO - have a great weekend! :)

Kelly said...

Wow! Great start!

Have a wonderful VGNO!!

Susan Campbell Cross said...

That's wonderful about your commitment to being healthy and fit! My only tips are to be consistent and have fun with it (if it's boring it will be hard to stick to). Have a great weekend and happy VGNO!!!

Cales said...

Yum! I miss In & Out!

Just blog hopping from the VGNO party! 9.8lbs is awesome! WTG!

Melissa said...

Just stopped by from Martin Manor - first I gotta say great job onthe weight loss....I could stand to lose that baby weight too, and for the move and all the changes happening in your house That's awesome! I LOVE your new little addition too He IS ADORABLE!!!! Cute blog - your a funny gal! Nice to meet yA!

Tasha said...

Ten pounds is AWESOME! Way to go!

kate said...

Liz!!!! I am so impressed and so proud of you too! It sounds like you have taken charge of your own life AND just as important, your own happiness...keep up the good work and keep sharing your inspiration with the rest of us!

Carrie said...

You are awesome!!! I notice that extra jiggle in my step, and try to ignore it! You are definitely an inspiration! Good job! I have no self control when it comes to sweets! Help!

E @ Scottsville said...

YOU GO GIRL!

That's a significant amount. =0)

I just finished watching The Biggest Loser and I absolutely LOVE THAT SHOW! I think it CHANGES LIVES and is an amazing thing!

Keep up the good work. =0)

American in Norway said...

You go girl! Tips? I wish... I lose the same 30 lbs OVER & OVER & OVER... keep on keeping on!

Queenie Jeannie said...

You go girl!!! I know you can do this!

KC said...

WAY TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have to go pick up Princess from school but later today I'm going to email you.. I have a few questions about WW

whereismymind said...

Way to go, sister! TEN POUNDS is awesome!!!!! I love WW. It really does work. I swear that's how I lost my baby weight (all 75 pounds of it the first time and all 50 the second... Yeah.) It's easy to follow and you see results quickly. And you know what, it really does change the way you look at food. Forever.

I want to hear about and see house pics, too!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yaya said...

Good luck! You can do it! I've been feeling the same way about myself lately.

Ann said...

No tips or tricks from me. Just encouragement! Good for you!!!

Just A Mom (Call me JAM for short) said...

Congrats on the weight loss! Sounds like you are on your way.

From what everyone tells me, the secret is.... EXERCISE. Ugh!