5.01.2009

Body Check

Every reach that point where you look down at yourself and say "Ack, what the Hell happened to my body? Who am I? Where did all this fat come from? AHHHHHHHH!!" Well, that was me a few weeks ago. I finally got to where I was mad about my weight and decided to do something about it. (with vengeance I might add)

In 2 weeks of joining Weight Watchers I have lost 9.8 pounds! WOW, I am shocked. All I am doing is eating better, Oh and sweating my butt off in the gym every other day.

My body is so mad at me right now, I think my left arm is about ready to go on strike. Everything hurts, but it's working :) ha ha. The things we go through to look better (be healthy). The gym I joined is called Lifetime Fitness, this place reminds me of Disneyland with work out equipment. It is HUGE and has everything imaginable. At first I wasn't sure I was going to like it because it looked quite intimidating, but now I love it! There's so much room I never feel closed in by all the skinny gorgeous people that regular gyms. (just copy what their doing, it's like a free personal trainer!)


So things are chugging along. I have cut out all fast food. (OK, that's a lie, I had Wendy's last week but at least it was a salad! And I still have to have In-N-Out every once in a while because it really isn't that bad for you, they use all natural oils and have less then half the calories as regular fast food joints)

I am feeling pretty confident that my large behind will actually be normal size again. 9.8 pounds is a good start, I have a long way to go but I can honestly say I am giving it 100% this time :) Any tips or tricks of the trade?

Ta Ta for now

Photobucket


Photobucket
Today I am going to have a
virtual Girls Night Out!
wanna come? click below!