5.07.2009

Loser For Sure & Some Random

OK, so week three at Weight Watchers and.... now I've lost a total of 13.8 pounds! I am so shocked, don't know why though because I am working my butt off (literally). Guess I just assumed by large behind was here to stay and to see the pounds coming off is just something I didn't expect!

********************

There are 2 more weeks of school. Most moms are counting down the days till they get to sleep later and just relax. NOT ME. My kids will wake up at the same time no matter what season it is and what in the world am I going to do to keep them busy with all summer so they stay outta my hair????

********************

My hubby has been working a ton and has been driving me nuts. Why is it when they work hard all day they feel the need to come home and be a booty face? And I am honestly not sure if he even knows Mother's Day is coming. We shall see...

********************

I have started making some new friends (in real life, ha ha) out here in Arizona. I am so glad to have some one to wave and smile at when I drop my munchkin off at school. Alone time has been needed after this move, but the time has come to actually hand out with real adults :)

********************

My parents will be here for the weekend. Tomorrow night we will be going out without the kids, just like last time when they were here. I'll post pictures if my mom gets another lap dance, hee hee

********************

I hope you all have a WONDERFUL weekend!

Ta Ta for now

Photobucket

9 comments:

Carrie said...

I thought having a big booty was in right now...oh, shoot, it's not? I never was part of the in crowd! LOL! So awesome that your kickin' that behind to the curb! I can't imagine that you need to lose any more! So awesome! Enjoy the weekend with your family!

kimert said...

Way to go on the weight loss!! You are rockin' it girl!!!!

dood1ebugs said...

Congrats on the weight loss! Tell your parents I said HI!

Mom24 said...

That is terrific about your weight loss. Great job!

I'm glad you're feeling at home there.

I'm actually jealous your kids are almost out. We go until June 12. Yuck. I feel like a huge chunk of summer is over by the time they get out. Rebekah starts band camp the beginning of August, and that's the end of summer around here. I do empathize with wanting them to be busy/happy and not making you crazy though.

kate said...

Way to go Liz! I know you are inspiring many readers! Sorry about your man's "behavioral" issues, they really do need to realize that we are not the correct outlet for them to dish their work agression upon! Trust me, I do empathize! I hope your weekend goes well and I am sure he will remember Mother's Day...take care.

♥spoiled mommy♥ said...

Im so happy for you honey!!
You are so inspiring, guess I need to get my bick butt to work...I just really dont have the time to workout.

Tracey - Just Another Mommy Blog said...

Good job! It's hard to see the difference in the beginning, but give it time.

Happy Mother's Day!

American in Norway said...

Girl you rock it! I soooo need to kick it in. Wish I had your motivation... I HAVE TO GET GOING... (thanks for the inspiration!)

Martha (FL) said...

Congrats on the weight loss. I need to get back to WW. I have been successful losing with them, but not keeping it off... always did something "Big" about the time close to or at goal, like getting pregnant, moving to FL. Once back in PA, I will be working it myself! Free fitness center in our apartment complex, with brand new treadmills, etc! No EXCUSES since I won't be working for a bit!