5.15.2009

Peace & A Whole Lot More

"What do you find peaceful?" Oh that's easy! This:

***************

On the weight loss front I am down to a total of 16.8 pounds! This week I did a TON of strength training (weight lifting) and resistance training (that stretchy band thing). My muscles can sure feel the difference, can't wait till I am strong enough to take down my hubby, ha ha. I tell you what when I reach my goal weight, I am going to have a HUGE blog giveaway to celebrate!

***************

Speaking of giveaways, does anyone have any advice? I have never done one and would really like to. There are so many things I love and I would like to be able to share them with you all :)

***************

We are officially all moved out of our rental house and are 100% in our new home! Now comes the super duper fun part... unpacking all our stuff! NOT. I am procrastinating doing this, but I know I need to get it done. must.find.motivation.somewhere. I am waiting for my new living room and piano room rugs to be delivered then I'll be showing you all a house tour with everything all decorated and fancy! (probably within 2 weeks)


***************

Oh exciting news! My blog is getting a BIG makeover for my 1 year blogiversary, and I shared that makeover with my dear friend Stacey over at Mom Taxi. So check back here and there in a few days and see our stunning new digs :) I hope you all are going to like it, I know I do.

***************

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend, till next time!

au revoir, adieu, ciao, till next time...

Photobucket




Join me each week
for "Saturday Q-Shot"
with Spoiled Mommy


Photobucket
Today I am going to have a
virtual Girls Night Out!
wanna come? click below!