5.28.2009

Housework, Sick Kids, FATNESS & Cute Clothes

I have been a busy little bee around our house this week. Our gorgeous wool rugs were finally delivered and I could start putting the final touches on my front room and living room. Pictures coming next week! With all the picture hanging, furniture moving and decorating going on the rest of the house started to look like crapola, so today I am working on all the everyday cleaning (laundry, dishes, cleaning up, etc.) Where is that fancy cleaning robot from "The Jetson's" when you need her. Oh Rosie... I wish you lived in my closet!!!

**********

The weight loss front in still going strong, I have dropped 20.6 pounds! Although, I am sad to say I am STILL the same pants size. Darn my Norwegian hips that never seem to shrink *grrrrr* Bet you can't guess where the weight loss has happened the most? Yup, you got it... my boobs :(

**********

My mini-munchkin is sick, she has strep throat. Poor thing has been laying around on the couch for 2 days. You'd think I'd enjoy this quarentine at home since I am ALWAYS running around doing things. Nope, this quiet at home all day stuff has me stir crazy. I haven't been to the gym in 3 days, and I am starting to have full on conversations with the dogs. "Well hello Louie, isn't it a pretty day? Wanna help mama fold laundry? You do? Wonderful! Come over here and you can sit on the bed and watch!"

Yeah... I am losing it.

**********

My hubby and I have decided to get on a strict budget (i'm talking Alpo for dinner people!) in an attempt to be 100% debt free and self sufficiant. So due to this change in our finances I went out and bought a new Harley Davidson tank top and a cute little hat to match! What?! If my hubby's gonna ride one I have to look cute standing by it right?

I hope you all have a wonderful day!

au revoir, adieu, ciao, till next time...

Photobucket