5.12.2009

The Sun

We have been sleeping in our new house for about 2 weeks now. Everyone is adjusting just fine. (except the puppy, he thinks this tile floor is for him to pee on... everywhere!) One thing I hated when we moved in but now love is the blaring sun through my bathroom window, that coincidentally shines right in my face every morning.


You are thinking "why would anyone like that?" Well let me explain: The birds are chirping outside, the dogs are snoring, the kids are sleeping and I am awake curled up in bed (thanks to my new friend Mr. Morning Sunshine) reading the news, typing on my blog, and catching up with friends via e-mail.

So the sun wakes me earlier then I would want to be awaken, but it is giving me some much needed quiet time, so I am thankful :)
I have figured I get about an hour of this bliss every morning and it is making such a big difference in my day. The kids are woken from bed by a happy mommy now. Not the grouchy "I don't want to be awake" mom, and I even have more energy to get my housework done! Weird isn't it what a little sunshine can do?

Ta Ta for now

Photobucket