6.22.2008

Rhinos and Underpants

This morning while we were snuggling in bed my son had an astonishing revelation.

"If you are in the backyard and there's a Rhino, don't whip him with your underpants. He might get mad and poke you in the eye, that would hurt."

Picture that with me:




It actually makes sense, If you whip a Rhino with underpants I bet he would get mad, I know I would get mad if it happened to me! Kids crack me up, where they come up with this stuff I will never know. What was going on in his little head before making that statement? Well, he must get it from his mother... I too have been known to ask bizarre questions. Remember this mom "If you're stuck in the tar between 2 towns and it's raining, which way do you try to go?"

Today is Sunday in the south, which means everything is closed. So my munchkins and I are going to make the house look nice and shiny. After all, we wouldn't want it to be a mess when the Rhinos stop by!

Ta Ta for now,

Photobucket