7.27.2009

Others Who Chatter... Storm Trooper Wine Bar


There are times when I am reading blogs that I stumble upon a post I just HAVE TO SHARE. Do you ever have those moments? "Wow, this is such a great idea (or tip, or advice, or whatever) I wish it was on my blog!" Well, I am going to put some of them on here from time to time. *with permission of course*

My good friend Rosie at Vino Bodega had a post the other day I HAD TO SHARE! Nothing fancy, just a simple picture:




Aww, nothing like a bit of Star Wars geeky goodness mixed with a good Cabernet :) Thanks Rosie for sharing this great picture with us.

au revoir, adieu, ciao, till next time...


Photobucket

13 fabulous comments:

ModernMom said...

There are a lot of different people in the world!

Ms. Sarah said...

just passed that pic on to my hubby. told him he can have his geekiness on and I can have a great drink.

He & Me + 3 said...

I am not a star wars geek...but my hubs will love this.

valentine said...

that is effing awesome!! i just sent it to my sister, we love us some star wars. thanks for sharing it.

Kelly said...

: ) I do have those moments!! Love the picture!

Elena said...

Where oh where can I have a Storm Trooper serve me some wine? Great photo!

dood1ebugs said...

KENT LOVED IT! (I told him it was Pepsi)

Schmoochiepoo said...

I'd drink there!!!

blueviolet said...

My Star Wars loving son would probably get a kick out of this inwardly but would try to keep it cool on the outside.

Melissa said...

Now that is Cool!

treemama said...

LOVE THIS!

Vino and Star Wars!!!!

Penny Lane said...

I could definitely get into mixing a frozen margarita with some Star Wars-laden goodness ... especially if Anakin is the bartender ;)

This is cute. Thanks for sharing.

Just A Mom (Call me JAM for short) said...

I saw this over there on her blog. Funny...