7.29.2009

Pay Day Mixed With A Bit of Sexy

Today is pay day around our house, which also means it is bill paying day... Which in turn means that I FREAK OUT!

How are we going to pay for everything?
How are we going to survive?

Where does all the money go?

Why is the power bill so much?
How will we eat?


AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH





I'm hyperventilating!
What's that James McAvoy? You want to help make me feel better?
Well, I'm willing to try. BUT OH MY GOSH times are hard!





OK, That's helping me feel a little better, but I am still feeling a bit over-whelmed. Got any thing else?






How about just one more!!!





I'm feeling a bit dizzy now...
And I'm all giggly!
What were we talking about?

Oh thank you James for helping me chill out, and for being so absolutely fun to look at :)

au revoir, adieu, ciao, till next time...

Photobucket

22 fabulous comments:

blueviolet said...

What's with that? The second the paycheck comes home it's all accounted for by the bills. Why can't there ever be play money left over?

And, Johnny Depp, he's the one making me weak in the knees. Rrrrooarr

ModernMom said...

Gotta love it when the paycheck is spent before it gets in the door!

robin said...

You know, I am feeling a whole lot better after those pix too! Day-um!!
:)

Yaya said...

Lol! That's what George Clooney does for me!

Good luck paying those bills...blah.

Just A Mom (Call me JAM for short) said...

Hahaha! Love it, that is one great way to de-stress. I'm with Robin, I'm feeling better too!!

underthebigbluesky said...

i think you just pushed me over the edge!

ahhhhh, mcavoy. i....need....him.

it's my billpaying night too, so thanks!

i giggled like a crazy 13 year old!

Melissa said...

mmmmhhh...thank you for sharing!

Kelly said...

Mmm...nice! Just what I needed!

kimert said...

too funny, girl!!

Carrie said...

LOL! Bill paying doesn't look too bad at your house! Glad you have a good method to calm you down...and it sure doesn't make me feel too bad, either! Thanks for that!

kate said...

Hnag in there, Liz!!! I promise, if you get a hang on things, you will be so much more happy down the road...just hang tight,.....You can do it!!!! I know you can! It was soooo good to talk to you yesterday!!

Little Miss Baker said...

haha awe your so cute! I feel your pain though about money. I moved home to make some money and just got laid off. Awesome! You can do it!!

Schmoochiepoo said...

I never see my paycheque. It comes out as quick as it goes in. :(

Hubba hubba on the cute dude!

He & Me + 3 said...

I hear ya on the money...so fun to try and juggle it all.
YOu are cracking me up with those pictures. :)

American in Norway said...

Umm... ok I have no idea who that guy is...but he sure is cute... : )

lavenderlily said...

Yeah, James McAvoy always puts a smile on my face! Just thinking of him as Tom LeFroy (Becoming Jane), Robbie Turner (Atonement), Mr. Tumness (Narnia), Max Campion (Penelope), Rory O'Shea (Inside I'm Dancing), Joe MacBeth (Shakespear Re-Told), Brian Jackson (Starter for 10), Wesley Gibson (Wanted) is enough to make any unpleasant task (bill paying) a bit brighter! Thanks for helping my 'hottie' fix today!

lov said...

the last picture....YUMMY!

E @ Scottsville said...

Okay, now don't hate me or anything....

But....

I've never heard of him?!

Ms. Sarah said...

I so understand the freak out. we are living it too

State said...

Love this! If you want more James ... http://jamesmcavoy.yuku.com/directory Go to the pictures thread.

Cherie said...

You crack me up!! Funn - Neeeee stuff!!
Might as well make bill paying interesting :D

Penny Lane said...

Haha, I am loving your fangirl moment here, mostly because I have so many of them myself. Nothing like some eye candy to distract a girl from the things in life that are "supposed to matter".