7.28.2009

August Featured Blogger: Letters from Valentine

Letters from Valentine

Do you like to laugh? Do you enjoy smiling? Do you think getting a chuckle out of others stupidity can be fun sometimes? Then I have the blog for you! Valentine & Demosthenes over at Letters from Valentine are 2 very witty chicks you MUST meet :)

Very few people could write a post about why Twilight sucked and get away with it!! (chill out ladies, they are just as obsessed as we all are, don't get your undies in a bunch!)

Oh hey, need some sexy eye candy? Go HERE and HERE and HERE and HERE (I'm sensing a pattern...)

I love this blog, can't get enough of it actually. And who could? I mean really don't we all wanna know what kind of boss Martha Stewart is? (read this, you'll pee your pants laughing, seriously!)

OK, I could list all of my favorite posts from these crazy cats but that would be pointless... that would be all of them. Head on over and meet
Valentine & Demosthenes for yourself and tell them Lizzie sent you!!

Yo girls don't forget to grab your super awesome featured award ;)



au revoir, adieu, ciao, till next time...

Photobucket

10 comments:

E @ Scottsville said...

Well, it sounds like I need to hop on over and meet these gals. Thanks for the heads up, Lizzie!

dood1ebugs said...

Headed there now!

He & Me + 3 said...

You are so sweet to post about others blogs. I will totally have to go check them out.

ModernMom said...

Must go take a look! Thanks for the tip.

Oh..glad you liked the butt fixin pants ! LOL Lulu should put me on comission :)

valentine said...

oh lizzie

i don't know what to say. what an incredibly sweet feature. we are so excited and honored to be spotlighted by you! we are also really stoked about the award that comes with it! we LOVE us some star wars!!

thanks again, we really appreciate all the kind things you said about us.

Orange Juice said...

GOOD CALL! I love V & D! SO funny!

Momshomerun said...

Hi Lizzie,

thanks for dropping by! I really like the music on your blog!

Just A Mom (Call me JAM for short) said...

I'll have to check them out! Thanks.

underthebigbluesky said...

oh dear god, i was over there for five minutes and my belly hurts from laughing so hard.

Kristin said...

These fabulous chicks never disappoint!